Street Fighter X Tekken
I used to own almost all of the Capcom fighting games (third generation SF II, 1-3 MVC, Darkstalkers, xmen: COTM, Marvel Super Heroes, Street Fighter Alpha 1-3, Power Stone (. 2), Street Fighter EX, SNK V Capcom 2, Street Fighter 3 third strike, and regular Super Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko V Capcom, Justice rival project, etc.) and I will not buy this game, but pay $ 60 for the game itself.
Only 50% of new models (the rest is from Street Fighter IV) and still have to pay extra for a total of 12 characters is ridiculous. I saw them lose a lot of customers over a long period of time as if I were the last two months. (From Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath and continuing through Super SF IV: Arcade Edition Summary of inertia) if they are locked, the letter for a later date and the cost for it, then. He must leave the game at a reduced cost. At least you can buy used. Industry is moving in the direction you plan to make money off the game with all the DLC and the Next Gen can not let you use for that use.
(Which is essentially the failure Gamestop and reduced to a more competitive industry pricing machines that will allow Best Buy and Amazon to charge the highest price for the game), I think that the suggestions forum. with as many people as possible to take a risk that people are already sick of the DLC and probably will not buy the system you will need to purchase new games.
Pay $ 5-10 for a couple of new fighters is ridiculous and the time to buy something to get the perfect game. I do not care so much if you only pay $ 70-80 for the game and all the unlockables, so at least I can get through the game, if I buy it. But we want to buy a new copy. To maximize profits, while only half of the game. What we have done is to lower profits for them, because thousands of people waiting to buy a series already in use or avoid completely the game, mainly because these little tricks to do and now
we can not trust Capcom did not release the game in its entirety, and instead of adding to it when you can start working on a sequel to the real thing may be different from the original (it's like MVC 2 is. Tons of new characters and has been a 3v3 justified its existence)? You can justify a higher price and getting the crowd excited as we are leaving for SF IV, rather than fatigue, as supercomputer SF IV: Arcade Edition.
No comments:
Post a Comment